WHAT CONDITIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM MAGNESIUM? Magnesium is known to reduce muscle tension, lessen pain associated with migraine headaches, improve sleep, and address neurological disorders such as anxiety and depression.
Conditions linked to magnesium levels include:
Pain: Headaches Muscle Spasms and Muscle Cramps Fibromyalgia
Mental Health and Sleep: Anxiety Depression Autism and ADD Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) Insomnia Tics
Other Conditions: Psoriasis, Acne and Eczema Asthma Blood Pressure Diabetes Osteoporosis
Magnesium works within our cells the powerhouses, factories and regulators of the body s systems.
Because it is a necessary part of hundreds of biochemical reactions occurring constantly inside our cells, magnesium s presence or absence affects the brain, the muscles, and the heart and blood vessels.
Magnesium s effect on the body can be as intense as that of many prescription drugs, because magnesium functions as a regulator of electrolyte balance, metabolism, and other biochemical reactions.
Unlike prescription drugs, however, magnesium is recognized as an essential component of the body, not a foreign element. When supplied sufficiently, magnesium is actually conserved by the body for future use. Medications, on the other hand, tend to treat only one symptom or disease, and are flushed out of the body as toxins, thus taxing the liver and the body s detoxification systems.
- Is an important factor in muscle relaxation and heart health - Allows nerves to send messages in the brain and nervous system - Aids and regulates the body s use of calcium and other minerals - Assists in bone and teeth formation - Regulates the metabolism of nutrients such as protein, nucleic acids, fats and carbohydrates - Regulates cholesterol production and helps modulate insulin sensitivity - Assists in energy production, DNA transcription and protein synthesis - Maintains the structural health of cell membranes throughout the body
Healthy magnesium levels have been linked to lowered blood pressure, reduced incidence of type II diabetes, emergency migraine treatment, reduced symptoms of asthma, and improved memory.
Magnesium is also a healthy part of bone and a necessary element in healthy calcium regulation. Increased magnesium has been linked to reduced bone loss in older adults.
WHO SHOULD SUPPLEMENT MAGNESIUM? Magnesium has been linked to reduced incidence of common conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and metabolic syndrome in large peer-reviewed, long-term studies. Studies today focus on whether active magnesium supplementation may be one of the missing links to preventing these diseases, as well as several disorders affecting the brain, muscles and skin.
With an estimated three-quarters of Americans taking in insufficient magnesium, the number of people at risk for chronic deficiency is high. This is especially so among older people, as the ability to absorb adequate amounts magnesium slowly declines with age.
The U.S. Department of Health has placed magnesium on its short list of nutrients of concern , and many experts actually recommend increases to magnesium s Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA).
The good news is that magnesium supplementation is a safe and effective way for most people to ensure they are getting enough magnesium to stay healthy, before deficiencies arise.
How do you use magnesium oil?
There are a variety of ways to use magnesium oil. Here is a brief list but by no means a complete one.
1. To increase magnesium in the body, spray magnesium oil directly to the bottom of your feet and other areas of the body where your skin is thinnest (inner thighs, upper arms, behind the knees, etc.) one or more times daily and gently massage area where applied.
2. For aches and pains magnesium oil can be sprayed directly to affected area and massaged thoroughly. For severe pain issues you can apply a moist heat cloth. Heat brings more circulation to the injured area and helps bring quicker and more effective relief. Re-apply magnesium oil every Â½ hour to hour if necessary.
3. For relaxation purposes use 6 or more ounces in warm bath and soak for 15-30 minutes or more.
4. For relaxing foot bath and gentle detoxification purposes use 6 or more ounces in warm water and soak for 30 minutes or more.
Do not spray in eyes or on other sensitive areas of the body. Not for use with infants and children under 3. Some users may experience a slight burning sensation when applied topically at full strength. Dilute 50/50 with pure water if discomfort or irritation occurs on skin.
How often can you use magnesium oil?
Every day indefinitely. Anyone who begins using magnesium oil will quickly learn that it is something that they will not want to be without.
This seller has been a member since: Apr. 20, 2015
Total Classifieds: 9
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 881 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.