Departure Dates: OCT 10-24 / NOV 10-24 / NOV 24-07 DEC
* Round-trip Economy Airfare
* 4-Star Hotel Accommodations
* Daily Breakfast inside the hotel
* Daily dinner (Local & Chinese Meals) Except Day 13 – Free day/no dinner
* Excursion to Mt. Titlis (10000 Feet)
* Local Guide During city tour
* Entrance to the Louvre Museum
* Entrance to Vatican Museum
* Private LDC Motorcoach services
* Leaning Tower of Pisa
* Photo opt at the Eiffel Tower
* Murano Glass Factory in Venice
* Diamond Factory
* Cheese & Clog Factory
* Pre departure Merienda briefing
* Filipino Tour Escort/ Coordinator
* Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
* Personalized Luggage tags
* City Tax in Rome, Venice and Paris
* Phil. Travel Tax $32.00
* Airfare taxes
* Schengen Visa Fee
* Tips for local Guide, driver, restaurant and porters
* Travel Insurance (Up to 60 years old only)
* Lunch and beverages (drinks) during meals
* Travel Insurance (61-69 y/o = $10) (70-75 y/o = $20)
* Application form with Signature (A4
* Passport must be MORE THAN SIX (6) MONTHS VALID from the date of departure.
* 4 Copies of recent passport size pic.
* Certificate of Employment with Leave of Absence & Salary Declaration
* Bank Certificate & Bank Statement
* Income Tax Return (orig. /Photocopies)
* Travel Insurance Valid for 45 Days
* Marriage Contract /Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse.
DAY 1: DEPART MANILA – ROME
Depart Manila on a prestigious airline. Enjoy in-flight meals, amenities, and entertainment.
DAY 2: ARRIVE – ROME (-/-/D)
Upon arrival in Rome, you will meet an English Speaking guide for sightseeing
tour of Rome which will take you to the major sites and landmarks such as the
Colosseum, Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, the Spanish Steps
and more… check in then dinner at your hotel. The rest of the day is free.
DAY 3: ROME (B/-/D)
After breakfast, half day tour of the Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel, then to St. Peter’s Basilica and its Square … The rest of the day is free for shopping. Dinner then overnight.
DAY 4: ROME – PISA - VENICE (B/-/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Venice. Have a photo stop at the Leaning Tower of Pisa, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, and free time for lunch, then heading to Venice, passing by Tuscany & Umbria Region. Enjoy the scenic views of the Italian countryside. Upon arrival in Venice Mainland, proceed to the restaurant for dinner then check in.
DAY 5: VENICE – INNSBRUCK (B/-/D)
After breakfast, motor coach to Tronchetto pier and take a Vaporetto ride to San Marco. City sightseeing on foot of Venice Island visiting Basilica de San Marco, the Saint Mark’s Square, Bridge of Sighs, followed by Murano glass blowing demonstration. Back to Tronchetto pier then proceed to Innsbruck for dinner & check in.
DAY 6: INNSBRUCK–VADUZ-LUCERNE (B/-/D)
After breakfast, we will visit the Golden Roof and Swarovski Crystal Shop in Innsbruck. Then proceed to Lucerne via Vaduz, the capital of Principality of Liechtenstein. Dinner then check in at Lucerne.
DAY 7: LUCERNE-MT.TITLIS-LUCERNE(B/-/D)
After breakfast, you will be astounded with the world’s first revolving cable car to the peak of Mount Titlis (10K feet). Take time to enjoy the panoramic view of the Swiss Alps as you spend your time taking pictures of the snowcapped mountains. Later, proceed back to Lucerne for some shopping. The rest of the day is free at your own pace.
DAY 8: LUCERNE–RHINEFALLS–TITISEE -HEIDELBERG (B/-/D)
After breakfast, say goodbye to Lucerne as we drive to Schaffhausen to see Europe’s largest waterfall, the Rhine Falls. Then continue to the Black Forest Region of Germany in Titisee for a Cuckoo Clock demonstration. Continue to Heidelberg. Dinner & check in.
DAY9: HEIDELBERG – COLOGNE -AMSTERDAM
Take your breakfast at the hotel, today an exciting short city tour will commence
Following the footsteps of our National hero Dr. Jose Rizal, where he earned
his doctorate degree at University of Heidelberg.See some other places
where he lived. A photo stop at Heidelberg Castle after. Then transfer to
Cologne, Germany. Cologne is like 3D textbook on history and architecture.
Drifting around town you’ll stumble upon an Ancient Roman Wall, medieval
gothic churches, avant-garde architecture and even a new postmodern
quarter right on the Rhine. Upon arrival, have some time for lunch and
souvenir, then re-board your coach again to bid farewell to Germany and
say hello to the Netherlands. Dinner and check in your hotel in Amsterdam.
DAY 10: AMSTERDAM (B/-/D)
After breakfast, start your city tour of Amsterdam with a photo stop with a Dutch Windmill and after, the Cheese and Clog factory before visiting the Diamond Polishing House and a Ca'nal Cruise then free time in Dam Square, for your shopping or perhaps visit the famous red light district. Dinner and back to the hotel.
DAY 11: AMSTERDAM – BRUSSELS- PARIS
After breakfast, travel to Paris via Brussels, Brussels is Belgium’s capital and home to the headquarters of the European Union, visit the city Brussels for lunch stop. See Grand Place, Mannekin Pis and a photo stop in Atomium, the venue of 1958 Brussels World's Expo. Then after lunch, head to Paris, the fashion capital of Europe. Upon arrival in Paris, dinner & check in.
DAY 12: PARIS (B/-/D)
After breakfast, city orientation of Paris will follow. Your local guide will show you the highlights of the city with an outside view of Notre Dame Cathedral, entrance to the Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Arch of Triumph, The Opera, Concorde Square, Vendome Square and visit the Eiffel Tower for pho opt. The in the afternoon, you will visit at the Galleries La Fayette and Fragonard Perfumery for shopping. Then dinner and back to the hotel.
DAY 13: PARIS (B/-/-)
The whole day free at leisure.
DAY 14: PARIS – MANILA (B/-/-)
After breakfast, the rest of the day is free until you transfer to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
DAY 15: ARRIVE - MANILA
Arrival Manila from a very memorable and gratifying European trip. Home sweet home!.
RATES AND BOOKING CONDITIONS:
* A Deposit of US$ 350.00 per person is required and NON-refundable.
* Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancelled made 30 days prior to departure.
* 50% deposit one month upon approval of the visa will be applied.
* Ticket supplement will be applied for extension / deviation of stay.
* Single Supplement: USD800.00
Minimum of 30 pax $3,820
Minimum of 25 pax $3,920
Minimum of 20 pax $4,120
Minimum of 15 pax $4,320
For Booking Transaction, please contact:
Mr. Whilly L. Panis
#177 Inang Maria St., Tuazon Subd, Pamplona 1, Las Pinas City, Philippines 1740
email : [email protected] or [email protected]
This seller has been a member since: May. 03, 2017
Total Classifieds: 112
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 844 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.