The Copper Bracelets are hand made and customized for every person who orders. All of our bracelets are certified 100% pure copper.
When you wear a copper bracelet, you absorb copper through the skin, the safest way and effective way to get your daily dose of copper in the body.
They say copper bracelets are for health and it is, and it has been for hundreds of years. Different cultures revere copper for it's healing abilities.
If you have Varicose Veins, or knows someone who has had an aneurysm before, well, they are deficient in copper. Having a copper bracelet on your wrist is the cheapest way to prevent many ailments that we have in our society today.
Copper jewelry worn directly on skin has been used for a hundred years or more as a remedy for many ailments, including arthritis.
With the understanding that copper deficiency can result in gray hair, skin wrinkles, crow's feet, varicose veins and saggy skin, copper has recently been touted as a Fountain of Youth for its ability to improve the elastic fiber in skin, increase skin flexibility, and act as an anti-wrinkle treatment. It has even been said to be able to return gray hair back to its natural color.
1. Promotes healthy skin , used as an active ingredient in skin cream products.
2. Supports healthy cartilage and tendon regeneration
3. Plays a critical role in cellular energy production.
4. Helps maintain the integrity of connective tissue in the heart and blood vessels.
5. Plays a role in bone formation.
6. Plays a role in the metabolism of the neurotransmitters norepinephrine, epinephrine, and dopamine.
7. Functions as an antioxidant.
8. known to play an important role in the development and maintenance of immune system function.
9. Increases the bodyâ€™s ability to absorb iron
10. Used as a remedy for grey hair, burns, arthritis, parasites, and viral and bacterial infections.
11. Used to treat a wide range of inflammatory disorders, including ankylosing spondylitis, arthritis, erythema nodosum, osteoarthritis, rheumatic fever, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, and Wilson's Disease.
12. Alleviates anaemia and molybdenum deficiency and has also been used in the treatment of arthritis, bursitis, and rheumatism, and to stimulate the metabolic processes.
13. The metal of assimilation because it alleviates intestinal disorders and stimulates metabolism.
Give your loved ones the gift of health. Give them a copper bracelet today!
1. Send your Full Name and Delivery Address together with your full wrist circumference measurement (inches or centimeters) to my number 0923 184 6360
2, Pay the amount plus shipping to the bank account number we provided once you've texted your order details.
3. Once payment is done, allow 2 to 4 days to manufacture and ship the bracelets.
4. Free shipping with a minimum of 3 bracelets to the same destination address.
This seller has been a member since: Dec. 13, 2015
Total Classifieds: 1
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 897 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.