Citric acid is a weak organic acid that has the chemical formula C
7. It occurs naturally in citrus fruits. In biochemistry, it is an intermediate in the citric acid cycle, which occurs in the metabolism of all aerobic organisms.
More than a million tons of citric acid are manufactured every year. It is used widely as an acidifier, as a flavoring and chelating agent.
A citrate is a derivative of citric acid; that is, the salts, esters, and the polyatomic anion found in solution. An example of the former, a salt is trisodium citrate; an ester is triethyl citrate. When part of a salt, the formula of the citrate ion is written as C
7 or C
Industrial Chemicals (including but not limited to the following)
- Water and wastewater treatment chemicals
- Basic chemicals for cleaning and descaling
- Metal pre-treatment chemicals
- Specialty maintenance chemicals
- ****ytical reagents
- On time delivery
- Competitive pricing
- Continuous enhancement of excellence and reliability
- Utmost concern for customers’ needs
This seller has been a member since: Apr. 06, 2018
Total Classifieds: 1016
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 858 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.