This is a Public Run Training. In this training you will doing hands on scaffold erection and dismantling of tubular and H frame scaffolds.
Who Must Attend Advance Scaffold Training
1. For individuals who have basic knowledge of Scaffold Erection and Dismantling (Sed) or;
2. For individuals who have basic skills in scaffold erection and dismantling but are not confident about it
3. For individuals who want to have actual experience in scaffold erection and dismantling under the mentorship of competent persons who are experts in Sed
4. For scaffolders who want to get a refresher course or experience in actual Sed.
5. For scaffolders who want to ensure passing their Tesda Ncii Assessment.
This training is not for individual who do not have any knowledge or skill at all in scaffolding erection and dismantling. from the experts. If you have the basics on scaffold erection and dismantling, this training is for you.
Advance Scaffold Training with
Actual Scaffold Erection and Dismantling
Purely Actual Scaffolding Erection and Dismantling.
This is not an assessment.
Starts 8AM. Construction Site, Quezon City
March 24, Sunday
April 21, Sunday
May 19, Sunday
June 23, Sunday
We need 10 participants to confirm the schedule
Limited slots. No walkin accepted. Register to join
Complete venue provided to paid participant only
Pay Registration Fee to save slot
Pay cash or check (pay to iBonrop Marketing)
P5,900 per head
Certificate issued by Dole Accredited Safety Training Organization
1. Participants must bring their own ratchet
2. Participants must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) - hardhat, safety shoes
3. Participants will have to sign a waiver before the training
4. TESDA NCII Assessment does not require Certificate of Training from DOLE.
5. The whole day will be dedicated to actual erection and dismantling of scaffolds onsite under direct supervision of TESDA NC2 Competent Persons or Experts.
Scaffold Training Certificate issued on same day
No food included.
Once you are officially registered (paid reg fee), we will update you of the exact venue.
Register Today. Enrol Now
How to Pay Registration Fee
Pay cash or check. If check, pay to iBonrop Marketing
1) Deposit Payment at the Bank near You to our Company Bank Account
Email deposit slip to [email protected]
Download bank details at https://goo.gl/Hc4hZ8
2) Pay Personally at our office in Quezon City or Caloocan City before training day 1.
Get map of Qc office https://goo.gl/fiyQ2z Caloocan office https://goo.gl/s5dEhH
3) Remit via Western Union or Palawan Express
Name, Ronald Pornobi Address, Quezon City
Text the control no. and name of sender to 09173126720
Policy: No Reservation. No Payment. No Slot.
Those who paid their fee have confirmed seat and are provided updates.
Why undergo for Scaffold Training
This training will equip a newbie or you on the how to of scaffold erection and dismantling, touching scaffold safety practices as well. This training will prepare you to pass LATER your TESDA Assessment NCII Certification.
Bosh Training Basic Occupational Safety and Health
Cosh Training Construction Occupational Safety and Health
Lcm Training Loss Control Management
Spa Training Safety Program Audit Training
ToT Training of Trainers. Jha Preparation
Training for Safety Officers in Construction Sites
This seller has been a member since: Mar. 15, 2015
Total Classifieds: 123
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 897 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.