TRAVEL DATE: Jul 19, 2019
RATE: PHP216,888.00 per person based on twin sharing
ACCOMMODATION: Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel Copenhagen
HOTEL ADDRESS: Amager Blvd. 70, 2300 København, Denmark
ACCOMMODATION: Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel Oslo
HOTEL ADDRESS: Holbergs gate 30, 0166 Oslo, Norway
ACCOMMODATION: Quality Hotel Nacka
HOTEL ADDRESS: Värmdövägen 84, 131 54 Nacka, Sweden
ACCOMMODATION: Holiday Inn
HOTEL ADDRESS: Elielinaukio 5, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
TK 85 MNL 2130 IST 0445
TK 1783 IST 0730 CPH 0950
TK 1764 HEL 1920 IST 2245
TK 84 IST 0155 MNL 1840
• Round Trip International Airfare via Turkish Airlines
• Round Trip Airport Transfer
• 6 Nights Hotel Accommodation
• 2 Nights Stay at the Ferry Inside Stateroom
• Meals as per Itinerary: 8B, 8D
• Transfer, Tours and Admission Fees as per Itinerary
• Full Day Guided Tours in Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki
• Half Day Guided Tours in Copenhagen
• 2 Hours Fjord Sightseeing Cruise
• Entrance Fee in Tivoli (April and May Only), Frederiksborg Castle, Viking Ship Museum, Orebro Castle, Stockholm City Hall, Royal Palace Stockholm, Abba Museum & Vassa Museum
• English Speaking Tour Guide and Local Escort
• Free Travel Insurance for 60 years old and below except infant
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
• USD120.00 – Airline Taxes (subject to change)
• Philippine Travel Tax: PHP1,620.00 per person
• Mandatory Tipping for the Driver: EUR2.00 per day
• Mandatory Tipping for the Local Escort: EUR3.00 per day
• Mandatory Tipping for the Tour Guide: EUR3.00 per day
• Beverages/Liquid Refreshment during Meals
DAY 01 ARRIVAL IN COPENHAGEN (D)
Upon arrival in Copenhagen, meet your local driver and tour escort. You will be transferred to your hotel and accommodation for check in. The rest of the day is free for your own leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02 COPENHAGEN (B/D)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to the tour of North Zealand. The tour will take you through the Danish countryside enroute to Hillerod, where you will visit the Frederiksborg Castle, built by Christian IV in the 17th century now housing the National History Museum with its many treasures of paintings, tapestries, porcelain etc. Continue to a panoramic view of Fredensborg Castle, the Queen’s summer residence with its lovely gardens. Continue out to the coast for a view of the magnificent Kronborg Castle in Elsinore, famously known as the castle of Shakespeare's Hamlet. Return to your Copenhagen Hotel along the scenic coastal road. Have your dinner and overnight at your hotel.
DAY 03 COPENHAGEN- (Cruise) OSLO (B/D)
After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and proceed to your city tour. The visit of Copenhagen takes you into the heart of the Danish capital, full of historical buildings and ancient streets. You will see the Little Mermaid and the Gefion fountain, the royal residence- Amalienborg Palace and the Nyhavn C**** with its charming outdoor restaurants and picturesque cafe's. Then proceed with the outside view of Royal Opera House. For April and May, continue with the entrance of Tivoli Gardens before proceeding to the pier for an overnight ferry going to Oslo. Dinner and overnight inside the board ship.
DAY 04 OSLO (B/D)
After breakfast onboard, prepare for check out and proceed with your city tour. The tour starts going to the National Theatre, Parliament, and Royal Palace. Continue to the Opera House, Norway`s first entry into the top league of modern architecture and view the Oslo Cathedral, that dominates parts of the down town scene. Visit the Viking Ship Museum, where to see two 1100 year old Viking-ships and various other Viking artifacts. Go to Vigeland Sculpture Park and enjoy wonderfully relaxed atmosphere. Afterwards, proceed to your 2 hours Fjord City Cruise before transferring to your hotel and accommodation for dinner and overnight.
DAY 05 OSLO, NORWAY –STOCKHOLM (B/D)
After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and take a long drive going to Stockholm. While en route, have a visit to the Orebro Castle. Upon arrival in Stockholm, have dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06 STOCKHOLM (B/D)
After hotel breakfast, proceed to your city tour. The visit of Stockholm, a city often referred to as the Venice of the North, starts at Fjallgatan to see the magnificent view of the Swedish capital, spread out on 14 islands with Lake Malar on one side and the Baltic Sea on the other. You will see the Old Town with its fascinating narrow cobble-stoned alleys, the Royal palace, the Cathedral, and the City Hall where the festivities of the annual Nobel Prize award takes place. Then, take a journey down musical memory lane as you visit the Abba Museum. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
DAY 07 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN - (Cruise) HELSINKI (B/D)
After hotel breakfast, enjoy a visit to Vassa Ship Museum. Have free time and later board your ship for the overnight ferry to Finland and enjoy dinner onboard.
DAY 08 HELSINKI (B/D)
After breakfast onboard, prepare for check out and proceed with your city tour. During the tour of the Finnish capital you will admire the major sights such as the Rock Church, the Senate Square surrounded by the Lutheran Cathedral of Helsinki, the University and Library of Helsinki, the Sibelius monument, the Olympic stadium, and the new Opera House. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 09 HELSINKI, FINLAND DEPARTURE (B)
After hotel breakfast, prepare for check out and have free time before transferring to the airport for your flight back to Manila.
• Minimum of 20 full paying adults must travel together
• Non-Refundable Deposit of USD 500 is required upon booking
• Rate is subject to change and subject to availability
• Itinerary is subject to change due to local conditions
• Rate is valid for Philippine Passport Holder only
• Surcharge may apply for foreign passport holders
• Full cancellation charge shall be applied for any cancellation made after booking finalization
This seller has been a member since: Mar. 09, 2016
Total Classifieds: 112
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 840 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.