Official Version PICKIT3 PICKIT 3 Programmer Offline Programming Simulation PIC Microcontroller Chip Monopoly PIC Simulator + Programmer seat
NOTE: Please observe the product chip, as well as the shell! (Microchip logo, not inverted "W") Inferior products SCM links need to be repeated.
USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
MPLAB IDE compatible
Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0v range)
Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
Erase of program memory space with verification
Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
Support windows 7 system.
PICKIT3 Main features:
1. The download speed. USB connection than ICD2 KIT2 stability.
2. Offline programming capabilities. Program development and debugging can be used to do so is good product batch offline programming.
3. Power output, the internal voltage can be directly controlled in the MPLAB IDE software.
4. PIKCIT3, support WIN7 system. ICD2 KIT2 does not support 64-bit WIN7
5. High imitation of the original shell (see picture), ultra-small size: 95 * 39 * 11MM
6. The full-chip design, fully automatic chip processing, product quality is more stable and reliable.
PICkit 3 Comparison with other products
PICkit 3 Comparison with ICD 2
1. 16-bit chip, download Debug speed is much faster than the ICD2 2 times. 16 -chip debugging emulator must choose KIT3.
2. The price is much lower than ICD2, supported ? Pirates crumbs negative brief Xuan CD2 as much follow-up will have to support more than ICD2.KIT3 32 chips.
3. Connectivity reliable than ICD2 does not often appear ICD2 USB Rom problems , red firmware , this is the most troublesome problem ICD2 . KIT3 plug in the computer , unplug , MPLAB IDE software have suggested , not red firmware.
4. The official open standard circuits.
5. Support offline download, you can upgrade for live programs and batch programming.
6. Direct Commissioning PIC18FXXK series, and less than 10V VPP PIC16F72X other chips , no need to manually increase the step-down circuit for the VPP . ICD2 does not have this feature.
7. Programming debugging power output, and can be adjusted in the software , such as dspic33f, can be directly output 3.3V power supply . (ICD2 not have this feature ) .
PICkit 3 compared with the PICkit 2
1. Functionally identical
2. Connected to a PC via a USB -powered ;
3. Provides programmable voltage ;
1. PICKIT3 faster , PICkit3 main chip is PIC24, slightly better than Pickit2 improved speed , USB or Full12M.
2. Expand the offline download space (512Kbytes), PICkit 2 (128Kbytes)
3. To provide a more accurate reference voltage source
Increase the voltage range (1.8-5V VDD; 1.8-14V VPP), PICkit 2 (2.5-5V VDD)
4. Supported chip series more , now has support PICKIT3 PIC16F193X and PIC32. PICKIT2 not support PIC32 subsequent debugging , while PICKIT2 some new chip support , has been constantly in BETA state, such as PIC18F14K50.
5. PICKIT3, there are four self-recovery fuse , PK2 a fuse is not, is almost bare without protection .
6. PIKCIT3, support WIN7 system , PICKIT2 not supported.
For PICKIT3 support IC, can be viewed from the MPLAB IDE software . Supports almost now ICD2, KIT2 can support all the chips .
Tool Support: Tool With MPLAB IDE software upgrade chip supports will have updates,
With the software development tools will be upgraded automatically. Open the MPLAB IDE software , configure-> select device
In PIC16F877A example, a tool corresponding to the position in front of the green , expressed support for the online burning ; 2 tools corresponding to the position in front of the green , expressed support for debugging , but should pay attention to three positions , if it is red you do not need the emulation header , you can direct debugging , if it is green belt behind the head model simulation model is required before they can debug dummy head .
Programmer Seat Instructions for use:
Installing the microcontroller, 28-pin, 40-pin microcontroller left aligned 28/40P (A) This flag line short-circuit cap on the A position.
The 8,14,18,20-pin microcontroller aligned on the left 8P/14P/18P/20P flag line (B), shorting cap on the B position.
The ICD2, KIT2, KIT3 crystal head or 6Pin Block programming connection for programming the programming operation. (Note: a separate program of the seat can not be programmed the chip is programmed functions)
The seat supports the following programming microcontroller:
PIC16/18XX 40PIN Series devices (except 16F59)
PIC16/18XX 28PIN Series devices (except 16F57)
PIC16/18XX 18PIN Series devices
The PIC 8PIN/14PIN/20PIN family of devices (except 10FXX)
1 x PICKIT3 device
1 x USB cable
1 x 6pin cable
1 x Programmer Seat
*****SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE*****
Contact number: 09333-888-611
Do payment first before your item would be shipped on that schedule date. NO COD option.
Mode of payment is either thru GCASH, BPI, LBC or PALAWAN Express, PAYPAL(+4.5%+15), CASH for meetups.
Provincial buyers, you'll pay for the added shipping cost:
Via LBC: Starting Oct 15,2018 LBC rates up (till 1 Kilo weight)
165.00 (Metro Cebu)
200.00 (Metro Manila)
+ 5php insurance for every 500 declared value.
Via JRS: Letter pouch till 100 grams (now compulsory insurance of 2php per 100 declared value) New increase Starting Sept. 01,2018
125 (Metro Manila) + insurance
128 (Luzon) + insurance
107 (Visayas) + insurance
120 (Mindanao) + insurance
Schedule for sending parcels is M-W-F ONLY. Payments should be received in the morning of MWF if you want your item to be shipped on that scheduled day. As I leave by lunch to send out of town orders already. Otherwise, it would be on the next schedule date. Thanks!
Complete ads list at goo.gl/VWNeyz
This seller has been a member since: Apr. 11, 2015
Total Classifieds: 1109
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 897 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.