Introduction The goal of this tutorial is to illustrate various methods of interaction between an Arduino Uno (or compatible) and the GSM cellular network using a SIM900 GSM shield, with which you can then use your existing knowledge to build upon those methods. Apart from setting up the shield we'll examine: • Making a telephone call from your Arduino • Sending an SMS text message • Receiving text messages with the shield and displaying them on the serial monitor • Simple controlling of the host Arduino by calling it from another telephone • Controlling the Arduino via SMS text message The SIM900 Board Input is 5-26V 2A,We Recommended current is more than 9V 2A
Ensure your SIM card is not locked
GPRS Shield Communication baud rate is 19200 BPS 8-N-1
100% New and High Quality
The GPRS Shield is based on SIM900 module from SIMCOM and compatible with and its clones. The GPRS Shield provides you a way to communicate using the GSM cell phone network. The shield allows you to achieve SMS, MMS, GPRS and Audio via UART by sending AT commands (GSM 07.07 ,07.05 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands). The shield also has the 12 GPIOs, 2 PWMs and an ADC of the SIM900 module(They are all 2V8 logic) present onboard.
• Quad-Band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 MHz - would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
• GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
• GPRS mobile station class B
• Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
• Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz)
• Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)
• Control via AT commands - Standard Commands: GSM 07.07 & 07.05 | Enhanced Commands: SIMCOM AT Commands.
• Short Message Service - so that you can send small amounts of data over the network (ASCII or raw hexadecimal).
• Embedded TCP/UDP stack - allows you to upload data to a web server.
• RTC supported.
• Selectable serial port.
• Speaker and Headphone jacks
• Low power consumption - 1.5mA(sleep mode)
• Industrial Temperature Range - -40°C to +85 °C
• M2M (Machine 2 Machine) Applications.
• Remote control of appliances.
• Remote Weather station or a Wireless Sensor Network.
• Vehicle Tracking System with a GPS module.
• Make sure your SIM card is unlocked.
• The product is provided as is without an insulating enclosure. Please observe ESD precautions specially in dry (low humidity) weather.
• The factory default setting for the GPRS Shield UART is 19200 bps 8-N-1. (Can be changed using AT commands).
• Power select - select the power supply for GPRS shield(external power or 5v )
• Power jack - connected to external 4.8~5VDC power supply
• Antenna interface - connected to external antenna
• Serial port select - select either software serial port or hareware serial port to be connected to GPRS Shield
• Hardware Serial - D0/D1
• Software serial - D7/D8
• Status LED - tell whether the power of SIM900 is on
• Net light - tell the status about SIM900 linking to the net
• UART of SIM900 - UART pins breakout of SIM900
• Microphone - to answer the phone call
• Speaker - to answer the phone call
• GPIO,PWM and ADC of SIM900 - GPIO,PWM and ADC pins breakout of SIM900
• Power key - power up and down for SIM900
1x SIM900 Board
*****SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE*****
Contact number: 09333-888-611
Do payment first before your item would be shipped on that schedule date. NO COD option.
Mode of payment is either thru GCASH, BPI, LBC or PALAWAN Express, PAYPAL(+4.5%+15), CASH for meetups.
Provincial buyers, you'll pay for the added shipping cost:
Via LBC: Starting Oct 15,2018 LBC rates up (till 1 Kilo weight)
165.00 (Metro Cebu)
200.00 (Metro Manila)
+ 5php insurance for every 500 declared value.
Via JRS: Letter pouch till 100 grams (now compulsory insurance of 2php per 100 declared value) New increase Starting Sept. 01,2018
125 (Metro Manila) + insurance
128 (Luzon) + insurance
107 (Visayas) + insurance
120 (Mindanao) + insurance
Schedule for sending parcels is M-W-F ONLY. Payments should be received in the morning of MWF if you want your item to be shipped on that scheduled day. As I leave by lunch to send out of town orders already. Otherwise, it would be on the next schedule date. Thanks!
Complete ads list at goo.gl/VWNeyz
This seller has been a member since: Apr. 11, 2015
Total Classifieds: 1109
Why seller feedback is important?
Transact with most credible & reputable sellers
Know the seller you are going to deal with
Claim warranty long after purchasing the item
Warn you and other buyers against scams
Motivates sellers to provide good service
We are one of the largest free online selling communities with thousands of active sellers.
Do you have something to sell? Your next sale might be just a few clicks away.
Based from 886 member feedbacks. We value your suggestions and use it.
100% Filipino-owned. Free Forever.